The Golf Fore the Cure National Event presented by Subaru is a culmination of the efforts of female golfers from across the country. It is a celebration of the success of the entire Golf Fore the Cure campaign and it recognizes all those that have contributed to a future without breast cancer. Individuals, friends and corporate teams will come together to enjoy a great day of golf, food and camaraderie.
Date: Tuesday September 6th, 2022
Carved into 520 spectacular acres of inspired natural terrain, The Legends and Masters public golf courses at Lionhead are exquisitely designed and impeccably groomed to challenge and excite golfers of all levels. Blending beautifully with the grand natural splendour of the Brampton meadows, ravines, wetlands, forests, rivers, and foliage, Lionhead Golf Club & Conference Centre offer its guests one of Ontario’s finest golfing experiences.
11:30 a.m. Registration Opens
12:15 p.m. Cart decoration, opening announcements & lunch
1:00 p.m. Shotgun Start, Scramble Format
6:00 p.m. Awards Dinner
- 18 holes with a cart at Lionhead Golf Club
- Lunch prior to tee off
- Dinner and awards following play
- Golf Fore the Cure gift bag
- Official Golf Fore the Cure adidas apparel piece
- Sponsored hole contests and team prizes
- Raffle table and silent auction
- A portion of each registration will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society in support of the fight against breast cancer
*In addition to the above, corporate team registration also includes:
- hole advertising (tee or green signage)
- ability to showcase product to National Event participants
- option to provide gift or samples to National Event participants
Individual player registration: $315 per person
Team registration: $1,250 per foursome
Corporate team registration: $2,000*
This event is a celebration of the success of the Golf Fore the Cure events held nationwide during the 2022 season. Golfers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to participate, the scramble format tournament acts as a vehicle for which female golfers of all abilities can have fun and raise awareness and funds for breast cancer. To date, the program has raised over $7.3 million for breast cancer research and support programs. We look forward to adding to that total this season!
National Event Registration
Golf Canada would like to invite you to the 18th annual Golf Fore the Cure presented by Subaru National Event! Experience a ladies-only golf celebration in support of the fight against breast cancer.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-263-0009 x 495.