Date: Monday September 24th, 2018
Location: The Thornhill Club in Thornhill, ON
10:00 a.m. Registration & Team Photos
11:00 a.m. Lunch
12:00 p.m. Shotgun Start, Scramble Format
Individual player registration: $250 per person
Team registration: $1,000 per foursome
Corporate team registration: $2,000*
- 18 holes with a cart at The Thornhill Club
- Lunch prior to tee off
- Dinner and awards following play
- Golf Fore the Cure gift bag
- Official Golf Fore the Cure apparel piece
- Sponsored hole contests and team prizes
- Raffle table and silent auction
- A portion of each registration will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society in support of the fight against breast cancer
*In addition to the above, Corporate team registration also includes:
- hole advertising (tee or green signage)
- recognition in event program
- ability to showcase product to National Event participants
- Option to provide gift or samples to National Event participants
This one event is a celebration of the success of the Golf Fore the Cure events held nationwide during the 2018 season. Golfers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to participate: this scramble format tournament acts as a vehicle for which female golfers of all abilities can have fun and raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
The day will culminate with a special presentation involving representatives from the Canadian Cancer Society, who will be on hand to accept the cheque for funds raised nationally through this program during the summer. To date, the program has raised over $6.4 million for breast cancer research and support programs. We look forward to adding to that total this season!
Registration for the 2017 Golf Fore the Cure presented by Subaru National Event is now open. To register your foursome please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-263-0009 x495.