Date: Monday September 24th, 2018
Location: The Thornhill Club in Thornhill, ON
As one of Canada’s most historic and renowned private golf clubs, The Thornhill Club is a Stanley Thompson designed facility, conveniently located near the heart of Toronto. The Thornhill Club takes pride in its innovative approach to cuisine and the environment, where members enjoy a year round experience. With golf, tennis, curling, fitness, yoga and more, families make The Thornhill Club their home away from home.
10:00 a.m. Registration & Team Photos
11:00 a.m. Lunch
12:00 p.m. Shotgun Start, Scramble Format
- 18 holes with a cart at The Thornhill Club
- Lunch prior to tee off
- Dinner and awards following play
- Golf Fore the Cure gift bag
- Official Golf Fore the Cure apparel piece
- Sponsored hole contests and team prizes
- Raffle table and silent auction
- A portion of each registration will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society in support of the fight against breast cancer
*In addition to the above, Corporate team registration also includes:
- hole advertising (tee or green signage)
- recognition in event program
- ability to showcase product to National Event participants
- Option to provide gift or samples to National Event participants
This one event is a celebration of the success of the Golf Fore the Cure events held nationwide during the 2018 season. Golfers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to participate: this scramble format tournament acts as a vehicle for which female golfers of all abilities can have fun and raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
The day will culminate with a special presentation involving representatives from the Canadian Cancer Society, who will be on hand to accept the cheque for funds raised nationally through this program during the summer. To date, the program has raised over $6.4 million for breast cancer research and support programs. We look forward to adding to that total this season!
CLICK HERE to register your foursome today!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-263-0009 x 495.