Date: Tuesday September 26th, 2017
Location: Brantford Golf & Country Club
10:00 a.m. Registration & Team Photos
11:00 a.m. Lunch
12:00 p.m. Shotgun Start, Scramble Format
- 18 holes with a cart at Brantford Golf & Country Club
- Lunch prior to tee off
- Dinner and awards following play
- Golf Fore the Cure gift bag
- Official Golf Fore the Cure apparel piece
- Sponsored hole contests and team prizes
- Raffle table and silent auction
- A portion of each registration will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society in support of the fight against breast cancer
*In addition to the above, Corporate team registration also includes:
- hole advertising (tee or green signage)
- recognition in event program
- ability to showcase product to National Event participants
- Option to provide gift or samples to National Event participants
This one event is a celebration of the success of the Golf Fore the Cure events held nationwide during the 2017 season. Golfers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to participate: this scramble format tournament acts as a vehicle for which female golfers of all abilities can have fun and raise awareness and funds for breast cancer.
The day will culminate with a special presentation involving representatives from the Canadian Cancer Society, who will be on hand to accept the cheque for funds raised nationally through this program during the summer. To date, the program has raised over $5.9 million for breast cancer research and support programs. We look forward to adding to that total this season!
Registration for the 2017 Golf Fore the Cure presented by Subaru National Event is now open. Please click here to register your foursome or contact email@example.com for more information.